Summary (Digital Marketing Professional, Advertisting, Branding and more, βιογραφικό, βιογραφικό σημείωμα, GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης)
Inspired by creativity, fresh ideas and running….GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης
Digital marketing professional with experience in account management in Mobile Marketing & Advertising industry. Managing cross-functional teams and client relationship to deliver multiple digital campaigns that include enterprise websites, mobile applications, messaging services and multi-channel programs.
Passionate about the mobile space with enthusiasm for marketing innovation (GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης).
|× Project Planning & Management||× Brand awareness & engagement||× Client Communication|
|× Account Management||× Digital Marketing & advertising||× Team building & leadership|
|× Mobile Marketing||× Digital Strategies||× Personal & Business Branding|
Professional Experience (GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης)
07/2016 – today OgilvyOne Worldwide Athens – Customer Engagement & Digital Creative Agency
- Manage and deliver infrastructure projects
- Specialized in mobile applications, portals, websites & brand localization.
09/2014 – 07/2016 OgilvyOne Worldwide Athens – Customer Engagement & Digital Creative Agency
- Drive account activity to plan, deliver and execute digital marketing campaigns/projects
- Collaborate with Strategic Planning, Creative, Production and Media teams.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a digital project and scope.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Coordinate with the media team to disseminate advertising.
- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas or products (GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης)
02/2014 – 09/2014 mGage LLC – Global mobile marketing & mCRM Company
Technical Account Manager – Client Services Manager
- Maintain regular communication with assigned customer groups and carriers.
- Manage onboarding messaging process and carrier relationship in US region.
- Developing & maintaining in-depth understanding of mobile industry trends
- Contribute to business development and roadmap (OTT, MMS etc.)
- Collaborate with customers to analyze information, business needs and functional requirements
- Establish and maintain key technical/business contacts
06/2011 – 02/2014 Velti S.A – Global provider of mobile marketing & advertising technology solutions (GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης)
- Collaborate with cross-functional delivery teams to plan, deliver and execute mobile marketing campaigns (mWeb, SMS, m-commerce, Coupons, Ads etc.)
- Leading customer acquisition and leads strategies in m-commerce campaigns for retail clients
- Collect business & functional requirements and create project plans
- Controlling and monitoring project budget and cash flow
- Presales support – Optimization and feasibility study
- Execute, monitor and optimize mobile acquisition & retention strategies on mobile
- Managing accounts in the US & Western Europe region
- Client Communication & Account management – 1st point of contact
06/2010 – 06/2011 Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality control of mobile marketing & advertising services (mWeb, sms, campaigns etc)
- Organize campaign activities via mobile platforms and configure test plans and UAT
- Collaborate with product team to improve loyalty, messaging and mobile marketing platforms
11/2008 – 06/2010 Atos Origin Hellas – Information technologies & services
Application Specialist Engineer
- Installation, implementation & integration for Information Communication Technology(ICT) services.
- Support services related to applications systems (investigation, analysis & documentation).
- Business analysis, integration, software testing, UA testing(UAT) and test plan documentation.
09/2007- 11/2008 Vending Land – Company specialized in vending solutions, importing & allocating vending machines in public places (GEORGE ARGYRAKIS Γιώργος Αργυράκης).
Part-time IT Consultant & Administrator
- Organized and administered local network and IT solutions (web page & support)
05/2008 – 11/2008 Centre Of Informatics & Support Of Greek Army – Hellenic Army General Stuff – Division of Research & Informatics
IT specialist – Network administrator
- Configuring and troubleshooting desktops, laptops and servers
- Install, configure, and maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Managing and monitoring back-up and disaster recovery operations
01/2006 – 07/2006 Hellenic Post Office(ELTA) – State-owned provider of postal services
- Registered letters data entry and inspection
10/2003 – 12/2003 Greek Ministry of National Education & Religious Affairs, Programme: “Society of
information, training of teachers in the new technologies”
Educational assistant in international programmes (96 hours)
- Teaching the main components of PC (web browsing and MS Office tools)
06/2001 – 10/2001 Aegean-Cronus Airlines – Airline Company
Revenue office – IT department
- Office employee
03/2008 – 11/2011 Away.gr – Greek Technological and media property
- Telecom editor
2006 – 2007 University of Edinburgh
School of Engineering and Electronics- Institute of Digital Communications (IDCOM)
- Master (MSc) in Signal Processing and Communications, granted Scholarship from Engineering and Physical Science Research Council-University of Edinburgh
- Thesis: Pattern Recognition: On speech modelling & processing
2001 – 2006 National Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Bachelor (BSc) in Department of Informatics and Telecommunications
- Specialized in Telecommunications and digital signal processing (DSP), Grade 7.86 out of 10
- Thesis: Focused on MIMO and OFDM wireless transmission techniques
- Excellent knowledge in MS Windows OS, MS SharePoint, MS office tools, JIRA, Harvest, Confluence
- Expert in Matlab, experienced in OS Unix and Linux, HTML/HTML5, CSS, and photo editing tool Photoshop
Seminars, workshops and Conferences
2016 – Athens #Digitized16 Digital Design Conference
2014 – Online “An Introduction to Marketing” – Wharton University of Pennsylvania – Coursera
2012 – Athens Tools & Techniques of Project Management – Hellenic American Union and Business Management Consultants – 16 hours of Professional Development Units(PDUs) – PMP
2010 – Athens IT Service Management Conference: “Implementing IT Service Management with measurable success” – itSMF Hellas
2009 – Athens Solaris 10 OS- Sun Microsystems: SA-100: Unix Essentials Featuring The Solaris 10 OS
2008 – Athens Oracle Database 10g: Administrator Workshop I, Oraclej Developer 10g: Build Applications using ADF,Oracle 10g: Portal – BPEL
2007 – Athens 9thConference “The streets for Digital Greece”–Ministry of Economy&Special Secretariat of Digital Plan
2005 – Athens Pan-Hellenic Conference “Education in Informatics”- Hellenic Scientific Union of Computer Technologies & Communications in Education – Kapodistrian University of Athens
2005 – Athens 7th Conference “info-com-Voice Era” – Greek Ministry Of Communications And Transportations – IEEE and GSA
2004 – Korinthos 4th Pan-Hellenic Conference with international participations “Information and Communication Technologies in education”-National University of Peloponisos
2003 – Athens Participation in meeting “Development in Technologies and Telecommunication networks for reducing the costs” – Student Greek Festival 2003
- Fluency in written and oral English (Cambridge Proficiency in English)
- Blogging about tech & marketing @ http://george-argyrakis.gr/blog/, about running @ http://running-scenes.gr/
- Contributed editor in mobile marketing and advertising site: mobilemarketingstand.com
- Member of non-profit cultural and sport society “Antiparos En Plo”
- Running, Marathon runner(Rome 11’,Athens 11’, 12’, 15’,Barcelona 12’, Thessaloniki 13’,Florence 13’), Blogging
Mathematic literature and philosophy, photography (portofolio: www.flickr.com/photos/ibisblog/